Need an independent facilitator?
HighGround specialises in independent meeting facilitation with:
• communities after disaster or emergency
• communities responding to infrastructure and other projects
• teams working towards integration and change
• committees reviewing their work
• communities and or stakeholders dealing with a difficult issue
Our Focussed Narrative Practice methodology is specifically designed for work in high pressure contexts where trauma, distrust, outrage or conflict is present.
We apply a three-step framework that is flexible enough to adapt to individual context: listen, feedback the story, re-engage.
It shifts the dynamic between community and organisation, or between teams and individuals in organisations and committees. It encourages a distance between the problem and either party and it gives space to engage.
We apply Focused Narrative Practice methodology to inspire and ignite organisational change, to create an integrated identity or organisational momentum.